THE PROMONTORY AT SODA CREEK
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES
May 26, 2020
BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Dave Young, Gretchen Stubenvoll, Chan Pollock, Eric Helander, Dan Fesenmeyer, Angie Mays
OTHER HOMEOWNERS PRESENT: Cindy Middleton, Jonathan Foytlin, Rita Pollock
A quorum constituting the required Board members were present in person. The meeting was called to order at 6:35 pm via Webex video conference. The Agenda for this was approved by voice acknowledgement without discussion or objection.
- Minutes from Prior Meeting: The minutes for the prior meeting were reviewed. Chan acknowledged that one item approved at the meeting was a $300 contribution to charity in Scott’s Smith name following his passing in late January, 2020. Chan to amend minutes. Meeting minutes were otherwise approved without objection.
- Treasury Report: Chan Pollock delivered the treasurer’s report regarding financials through April, 202. Income was in line with projections. Collections were on par with expectations, with no notable overdue dues greater than 90 days noted. Chan submitted a 2020 budget to the accounting office, on par with 2019 with the addition of $1,000 to decorate the entrance for Christmas again this year. Reserve balance was noted at approximately 92K, sufficient for eventual road repairs. No dues increases were forecasted for 2020. The financial report was approved without objection.
- Annual Election: Eric Helander has resigned from the Board, effective with this Annual Meeting. With the passing of Scott Smith last January, two Board seats were available to be filled. Cindy Middleton and Jonathan Foytlin were nominated and elected to three year terms to fill those two Board seats commencing with this meeting and expiring with the 2023 annual meeting. The 2020-2021 Board will consist of Young, Pollock, Stubenvol, Fesenmeyer, Mays, Middleton and Foytlin. David Young was named President, Chan Pollock as Secretary and Gretchen Stubenvol as Treasurer. The Board ratified the officers unanimously. Chan and Gretchen will notify US Bank and will add Gretchen to the banking accounts as an authorized signatory.
- Issues put before Board for discussion: Two issues were brought before the Board:
- Waste Management: There have been continued complaints about trash and recycling removal services, having broken several alternate date pickup promises. Dave Young took the action item to review the Waste Management contract and understand when it is up for review and renewal.
- Dumpster Weekend: Member Stubenvol suggested that we announce a neighborhood get together near the El Diente dumpster for 5:30 Saturday, June 6, BYOB. All approved. Chan to send out a neighborhood reminder.
- Next Meeting: The Board set the date for the next meeting – Aug 11th, 2020, 6:30pm location TBD.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm. Submitted By: Chan Pollock, Board Secretary