THE PROMONTORY AT SODA CREEK
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES
August 17, 2020
BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Dave Young, Gretchen Stubenvoll, Chan Pollock
OTHER HOMEOWNERS PRESENT: Eric Helander
A quorum constituting the required Board members were present in person. The meeting was called to order at 6:35 pm via Webex video conference. The Agenda for this was approved by voice acknowledgement without discussion or objection.
- Minutes from Prior Meeting: The minutes for the prior meeting were reviewed and approved.
- Treasury Report: Gretchen delivered the treasurer’s report regarding financials through June, 2020. Income was in line with projections. Collections were on par with expectations, with no notable overdue dues greater than 90 days noted. The financial report was approved without objection.
- Misc Items: Dave reported that the fence along CO74 was fixed. Total expenditure was under $1000. The damage was caused by a large object of undetermined origin.
- Issues put before Board for discussion: One issue was brought before the Board:
- Entrance sprinklers and landscaping: Roxanne Smith had forwarded a proposal to repair the sprinklers at the entrance during the fall and before the annual required EMD backflow test. The cost was approximately $2400. Since we had not solicited multiple bids, we deferred the possible maintenance to spring.
- Next Meeting: The Board set the date for the next meeting – Nov 5th, 2020, 6:30pm at the Tuscany Tavern.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm. Submitted By: Chan Pollock, Board Secretary